HPS Fence professional service support
- HPS Fence design suitable solutions for customers
- HPS Fence update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- HPS Fence offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video without LOGO
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with HPS Fence at any time.
- Product Composition
- Installation details
- Various Models
Pigtail Offset Insulators
Offset insulator for attaching conductors on wood line posts.
- Suspends conductors 250mm from post
- UV stabilized for long life
- Nail-in wooden post
- Simply attaches to existing fencing
Product Installation Video
Use a hammer to pound insulator into post.
Secure with a 1.6" staple, so it will not twist.
Thread conductor through insulator.
HPS Electric Fence Product Catalogue
Installation DetailsMore work to install but stronger than other wood post offsets.Use a hammer to pound insulator into post. (Refer to photo below to see how insulator should be in relationship to post.)