Electric fences are deeply popular with farmers for their excellent perimeter protection capabilities and excellent durability. Although the durability of the electric fence is excellent, if you do not pay attention to the related maintenance in daily life, it will affect the normal operation of the equipment. Therefore, after installing and using the electric fence for a period of time, it is still necessary to do the following maintenance for the electric fences.
1. Check whether the equipment at the front of the pulse electric fence is in good condition, including wire rods, brackets, insulators, alloy wires, insulated wires, grounding stakes, warning signs, and other parts.
(1) Replace severely broken, aging, and corroded equipment, such as damaged insulators.
(2) Tighten the joints of alloy wires, wire-hanging rods, brackets, and other connecting devices. Note that the alloy wire should be tight to adapt to the thermal expansion and contraction caused by the environmental temperature.
(3) Check the aging of the insulated wire, whether it is damaged, replace the seriously aging insulated wire, and repair the damaged part.
(4) Check whether the grounding of the pulse electric fence system is reliable, and the grounding resistance should not be greater than 10Ω.
(5) Regularly inspect the front end of the electric fence, and clean up the debris in time if there is debris.
2. Detect the host's pulse output voltage and energy (joules), and test whether the host's open-circuit and short-circuit alarms are normal, and check whether the reset switch is normal. Power outage for maintenance every three months, keep the working environment of the host equipment clean, well-ventilated, and pay attention to moisture-proof.
3. Check the use of the spare battery, check whether the battery is leaking or damaged, and check the battery voltage. The battery should be replaced if it has been used for more than one year.
4. Check whether the linkage alarm device is normal, check the working condition of the linkage alarm device after the pulse host sends an alarm signal, and replace the damaged alarm.
5. After the occurrence of severe weather conditions such as typhoons and rain, the operating conditions of the electric fence should be re-checked in time, and if any problems are found, they should be dealt with in time.
Regular maintenance not only ensures the stable operation of the electric fence but also greatly extends its service life. If you want to learn more about electric fences after reading the above, you can get a comprehensive solution by contacting us.
As a professional supplier of security protection solutions for small farms and home courtyards, we have accumulated rich design and manufacturing experience in this field. We have a professional production team and strict quality inspection system, and strictly control the quality of each component and detail of the product. At the same time, we are always committed to enabling our fence products to achieve effective nomadic protection to ensure the good labor results of farmers. If you are interested in our electric fence products, please contact us immediately!