HPS Fence professional service support
- HPS Fence design suitable solutions for customers
- HPS Fence update the production progress with customers in time to ensure quality and delivery of order.
- HPS Fence offers
1) Hd images
2) Installation, use and after-sales video without LOGO
3) Detailed instructions.
Anyone who buys products and meets any after-sales problems can contact with HPS Fence at any time.
- Product Composition
- Installation details
- Various Models
Pigtail Post Insulator
This pigtail post insulators insulated loop on top of post for simple and quick wire insertion. Ideal for temporary electric fence enclosures or managed intensive grazing applications.
- Galvanised steel construction
- UV stabilized for long life
- Attach electric wire onto an existing fence
- Simply attaches to existing fencing
Product Installation Video
Easy to pull out- Pigtail head creates a convenient handle for pulling the post out of the ground Reliable ground holding -steel foot spike prevents the post from rotating once inserted into the ground.
HPS Electric Fence Product Catalogue
Installation DetailsLightweight, yet strong spring steel. Quality, UV protected plastic for effective insulation and protection from shocks. Highly visible and easy to find with an ultra-white shaft head. Welded, long pointed foot design reduces tangling and makes installation easy. Sealed end for weather resistance and durability